Tuesday, January 8, 2019

2019 - Life Happens... The Process of Change

Life Happens... 
The Process of Change, Living Your Authentic Life!

Happy Secular New Year!

A few days ago, I was watching a short clip with Ellen DeGeneres and Sandra Bullock, Bullock was talking about a difficult time she had when her father and her two dogs died within weeks of each other. She said: Life Happens, Whether You Schedule For It Or Not!

It got me thinking about my own life. My concussion in 2017, the doctor’s visits and substantial adjustments to my life that I had to make because of that incident.   It made me reflect on clients’ stories.  It made notice again the unpredictable reality of living. And… it reminded me that I will be speaking on January 27thabout this particular topic in Temple Emett in Teaneck NJ.

What do you do when life happens to you?
How do you deal with the pain, joy, excitement, terror of being in the moment?
What do you do when things around you change?
How do you change the things that are not working for you anymore..
Life happens, whether we schedule for it or not, how do we live authentically through those moments… the moments we didn’t schedule for?
Blessings
Chani

Here is a link to the talk on January 27th!
Here is a link to an article in the Jewish Standard about this event.

Blessings
Chani

No comments:

Post a Comment